Terms and Conditions
Penguin Classics in Schools Promotion 2017
- This promotion is open to secondary schools, sixth form colleges, libraries and other secondary education establishments in the United Kingdom only (Eligible Schools)
- The promotion will run from 4 September 2017 until 25 December 2017 inclusive (the Promotional Period).
- These terms and conditions will govern the supply of the books to you under this promotion.
- During the Promotional Period, Eligible Schools may order promotional sets of Penguin “Black Classic” books at the promotional price of £50 per set. More information on how to order can be found at our website at http://edu.penguinclassics.co.uk from 4 September 2017.
- Each set comprises 50 titles in the Penguin “Black Classic” series, such titles chosen by Penguin in its sole discretion (see website for details) (each a Promotional Set).
- This promotion applies to the Promotional Sets of Penguin Black Classics only and not to individual titles, other collections of titles or any other titles.
- Orders must be made within the Promotional Period and Promotional Sets shall be delivered on a monthly basis.
- You will be invoiced for your order on delivery of the Promotional Sets and you must pay the amount of such invoice within 30 days of the date of such invoice.
- All orders made under this Promotion are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Penguin’s general terms and conditions of sale apply to all orders and can be found here. In the event of any discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the general terms and conditions of sale, these promotion terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Promoter: Penguin Books Limited of 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL