Terms and Conditions
Penguin Classics in Schools Promotion 2016
- This promotion is open to primary schools, secondary schools, sixth form colleges and other secondary education establishments in the United Kingdom only (Eligible Schools). All deliveries must be made to a verified UK schools/institutional address.
- The promotion will run from 1 September 2016 until 31 December 2016 inclusive (the Promotional Period).
- These terms and conditions will govern the supply of the books to you under this promotion.
- During the Promotional Period, Eligible Schools who took part in the Penguin “Black Classic” promotion may order discounted editions of selected Clothbound titles at a 40% discount. More information on how to order can be found at our website at http://edu.penguinclassics.co.uk from 1 September 2016.
- Orders and delivery are dependent on stock availability at the time of ordering. If an order cannot be processed for any particular reason you will be contacted in advance of delivery date to inform you of the issue.
- A standard delivery charge will be applied to all orders during the check-out process.
- Penguin will not be deemed to have accepted your order until it confirms so in writing.
- This promotion applies to the selected Clothbound Classic titles only and not to other titles in the series, other collections of titles or any other titles.
- Orders must be made with the Promotional Period and orders shall be delivered from mid-January 2016.
- You will be invoiced for your order on delivery of the your chosen titles and you must pay the amount of such invoice within 30 days of the date of such invoice.
- All orders made under this Promotion are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- If the goods are defective Penguin will either give you credit for them or, at our option, replace them. Any such claims must be made within 30 days after the day you received the goods.
- Save as and to the extent provided expressly by these terms and conditions, Penguin shall not in any circumstances be liable to you in respect of any loss of whatever nature occurred to you arising from the supply of books or from non-delivery, delayed delivery, damage or loss of the books.
- Penguin’s general terms and conditions of sale apply to all orders and can be found on the back of your invoice. In the event of any discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the general terms and conditions of sale, these promotion terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Promoter: Penguin Books Limited of 80 Strand, London, WC2R 0RL